The Economic and Commercial Counsellor's Office is an integral part of the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Singapore. Here our some main tasks of our mission:
· Carry out, implement and publicize policies, strategies, and laws and regulations in the foreign economic and trade areas;
· Provide consultation for Chinese and Singapore companies and enterprises in bilateral trade and investment;
· Help expand cooperation in bilateral economic and trade ties;
· Work as a link between Chinese and Singapore national and local governments, organizations, and companies in different fields and help build up channels and contacts;
· Promote import and export and investment;
· Guide over fairs and exhibitions, business seminars, and other business related activities;
· Provide information and service for economic and trade delegations for both sides.